After the subsequent first screening of applicants that took place in the month of september, Federal Road Safety Commission (FRSC) has started calling successful applicants under Road Marshal Assistant Cadre (RMA) for an interview and credential documentation which will take place at the applicant’s State of Origin.
Successful shortlisted applicants are to received a text message and email notification in their phones and email adresses respectively. Applicants should check their email inbox and spam folder for the maii invite notification.
Cadre: Road Marshal Assistant
Venue: Applicants State’s of origin
Date: Interview will start from Friday 26th October to Saturday 27th October, 2018
Time: 6:00am prompt
INTERVIEW REQUIREMENTS OF THE APPLICANTS
- Shortlisted applicants are to appear in white round neck T-shirts, white shorts, white Canvass and white socks (off white).
- Summary data page print out and email notification must be presented before applicants can enter the interview venue.
- Shortlisted applicants should come with the following items:
- Original Credentials for sighting.
- Photocopies of the credentials for submission.
- Passport photographs
- Writing Materials
DOCUMENTS TO COME ALONG WITH
- Senior Secondary Certificate Examination Result (WAEC,GCE,NECO,NABTEB).
- First School Leaving Certificate (FSLC) or Testimonial.
- Certificate of indigenship.
- Birth Certificate or Declaration of Age Certificates.
- Trades Certificates for Artisans.
- Valid means of Identification ( Valid Driver’s Licence Preferable)